ABOUT THE Barbour Brindle Wax Jacket
The Brindle is a parka-style men’s wax jacket featuring subtle touches of Barbour’s signature tartan.
Ready to tackle the worst winter weather, it’s crafted with a 6oz Sylkoil waxed cotton outer and a cosy Berber fleece lining to the body and hood. A drawcord at the inner waist allows the fit to be adjusted to accommodate extra layers, while four stud-close outer pockets offer plenty of space to keep essential items close at hand. The iconic Classic Tartan appears on the inner facings and pocket linings, adding a subtle yet authentic nod to Barbour’s Scottish heritage.
- 2oz Nylon, 100% Polyamide, Un-quilted contrast sleeve linings
- 50gm 100% Polyester wadding in body & sleeves. 100% Cotton Barbour tartan on inner facings & pocket lining
- 6oz Sylkoil, 100% Waxed Cotton outer
- 80% Polyester 20% Acrylic Fleece inner top lining
- Due to the nature of this wax jacket, the oils within it may transfer onto other materials. We recommend that this jacket is kept away from paler materials, especially in warm conditions
- Sponge clean only