ABOUT THE Barbour Digby Wax Jacket
The Digby is a men’s wax jacket featuring touches of Barbour’s Classic Tartan to the elbows and pocket flaps.
This clean, smart jacket is fully prepped for winter with a 6oz Sylkoil waxed cotton outer and a cosy box-quilted lining. The sit-down corduroy collar creates the classic Barbour look and can also be raised and fastened with the stud-close throat tab for extra protection against the elements. Two waist-height handwarmer pockets are a must-have for cold winter days, and two capacious bellows pockets are perfect for keeping essential items close at hand. The tartan wax elbow patches and pocket trims nod subtly to Barbour’s rich Scottish heritage.
- 29" - 32.5" | 73cm - 83cm
- 2oz Nylon, 100% Polyamide, 2" Boxed quilt sandwiched inner lining
- 2oz Nylon, 100% Polyamide, Un-quilted contrast sleeve linings
- 50gm 100% Polyester wadding in body & sleeves
- 6oz Sylkoil, 100% Waxed Cotton & Waxed Tartan elbow patches outer
- Due to the nature of this wax jacket, the oils within it may transfer onto other materials. We recommend that this jacket is kept away from paler materials, especially in warm conditions
- Sponge clean only